Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Resistance and Landspeed

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Max Psi GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Posts
    860
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, all....jus thought id add my 2cents...

    I got my CHARGER from PRO-FORMANCE ENGINES out of Colorado. Pat, and Dan are really cool guys to talk to, seem to know everything about what their doing.

    I was very timid in purchasing 2000+dollars to add to my car, they were helpful and recomended all the necessary parts!

    I think their web site is WWW.PRO-ENGINES.COM or WWW.PRO-ENGS.COM they are in SUPER STREET all the time!

    Well, ill get off my soap box!

    Tony

    ------------------
    96 GSR Integra, AEM, GReddy header, Power Extreme, B&M w/gauge, and o yea! the 6psi JRSC!!

  2. #32
    Silvino
    Guest Silvino's Avatar

    Post

    I like Pat as a guy but I've seen too many people locally that i know have problems as well. I'm VERY nice when it comes to buying stuff and not complaining but after my AEM cam gears were charged and it took 6 weeks to get to me after he said it shipped, I was a bit upset myself. Good guy, shaky business right now.


    ------------------
    Silvino Orozco (221HP/161TQ at the wheels - corrected)
    '97 Integra GS-R w/JRSC (8 PSI), DC 4-2-1 Ceramic Headers, Walboro 255lph High pressure fuel pump , AEM Cold air intake, Powerstop rotors/Axxis Metal Master brake pads, A'PEXi Dunk Exhaust, J&S Safeguard unit,NeuSpeed rear Swaybar, Eibach Springs, Clutch Masters Stage III clutch (installing soon), AEM cam gears (installing soon), Energy Suspension motor mounts (installing soon)

  3. #33
    Inactive Member tegrastylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2000
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey max..how much did you pay for your JRSC..just curious...thanks-tony

  4. #34
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    code10-54:

    You've never bought from Pat, and you don't know anything about him, other than what you've heard or read. This was my comment to you. As for Pat, he?s a descent guy that?s had some business problems, mostly ones he?s created. I?m sorry to see his business have trouble, but he doesn?t need hearsay to ruin his business further.

    As for your experience as a parts dealer, Where is your place of business, your email, phone number or even a website? We really don't know who you are.

    Leave the vulgarity off of this site. Your opinions are always welcome, and although I don?t agreed with the personal attacks you?ve received on H/A, I think your posts could use less vulgarity.


    [This message has been edited by lundgren (edited March 05, 2000).]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Take this sh*t somewhere else Lund and Code, I'd rather not hear about how someone thinks someone else is a Crook in the "HOOD" and jiberish like that. Lund, I don't think you can discredit what Code has to say about Resistance, weather heresay or not. None of us has dealt with the infamous Aaron Frost but we all know better then to even mess around with him or the Jacob Orten guy because we post all the bad stuff about that gig. Lund, you say Code is a fraud so do we believe you? NO. Do we know for sure? NO. But does he have handfuls of people (which is alot for our Cyber community) that have had identical problems with him? NO. Now I'm not defending Code cause sometimes his flames rise high, but so many times we all say, "That is the way he talks so just ignore it" but now you are taking it to heart over a parts store frown Take it with a grain of salt....The shaker is getting full, so I would rather hear it second hand from anybody, then simply not hearing it at all. I also would like to make a quick plug on the whole Ebonics issue and education. I have been working on some issues here at school and I just want those who don't know or understand that the evolution of "Black" english is a reaction formation to the structural, both spacial and social isolation of the inner city. If it has anything to do with education it is the denial of institutions inside of these perpetuated Ghetto's. Go pick up "American Apartheid" by Doug Massey to learn more. (enough of that crap) I just hate to see this place end up like H/A with 100 response posts directed at Code. Please play nice everbody smile

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet

  6. #36
    Inactive Member tegrastylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2000
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

  7. #37
    Inactive Member GSRgrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO CODE IS

    WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP eek HAHA

    ------------------
    1 tequilla, 2 tequilla, 3 tequilla, FLOOR.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member RougeSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok if you got dicked over by one of these companies or something. call your credit card company and they will take the charges off and then Use attorneys to get there money back. You dont think that little monthly charge is just for the joy of using there card? no its insurance. that you dont get F-cked. and if you do that they will take care of it. Give them a call and say WAAAAAASSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPP!! and get your money back smile

    Peace.

    Matt

  9. #39
    Inactive Member code10-54's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Lund: whaz UP ba-itch!--yo ya try'n ta make this personal between ya and me now, huh?--mutha-f--ker!--yeah, this here is 100% blk. and ya gots a problem wid that?...yeah, if ya wants to test me then roll yo punkazz down to the biggie "O" and you'll be starring down the barrel of my 9--believe that! i've knock punkazz like you to the pavement for less. so you say'n that blacks go rob'n and steal'n parts...let me tell your dumbazz that yeah, i'll jack da shitz off yo teg right in front of yo fag face, ya f--k'n racist S.O.B...you might wanna wear yo wht. hood cuz your the damn faud here!--jus cuz yo the moderator don't make you GOD profile'n peeps like me for pipe'n up bout this biz and if ya can't take the truth then yo azz needs ta step! you don't know me or anything bout me so jus have a tall glass of "SHUT da HELL UP!"

    likes i said before i dealt with them S.O.Ba-itches at resistance and i know peeps that have done biz wid them so how da f--k you know what i HAVE or have NOT done, fool?--pleasse, ya think my cuss'n is badd...look at yo ignorant racist azz before ya go spout'n off on peeps!--check yoself before ya wreck yoself. and let me say to the jury...these are my f--k'n own experiences so why da f--k ya get'n yo panties in a tight wad bout it? once again...going back ta the my own original question mr. smartazz...why so many peeps had f--ked up exp. wid those scammers (Resistance) post here and on H/A.net...am i making all these posts UP by all these peeps? am i on trial for fraud...pleassse....

    peace.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I deserved that, I was sarcastic, and I've removed the sarcasm from my post above.

    [This message has been edited by lundgren (edited March 05, 2000).]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •